This year's conference will be held on-site.
General lectures will be given as both on-demand oral presentations and poster presentations.
The language will be Japanese or English.
- Presentation language
- Both English and Japanese are acceptable for presentations and Q&A sessions. The chairperson may translate during the Q&A session.
- Symposium: Please proceed with the time allocation decided by the organizer in advance.
- General presentation: Presentation 9 minutes, discussion 3 minutes.
- Presentations will be via a laptop computer. Please bring your own laptop.
- Oral presenters and symposium participants are asked to check once whether the presentation slides can be projected correctly before the start of the presentation. Please come to the front left of the venue just before the presentation. You will connect and present with your own PC.
- The presentation tools is not able to use.
- Please operate the slides yourself during the presentation.
- If you have a Mac, please bring your own connector.
Notes on bringing your laptop
- The chairperson will facilitate the Q&A session. Please respond to questions from the venue according to the guidance of the chairperson.
- Please bring your AC adapter.
- We will provide HDMI and VGA cable connectors at the venue. Some laptops may require a dedicated connector, so please bring it with you.
- Those with Mini Display or Type-C USB should bring a conversion connector.
- Please remove password settings at startup, screen savers, virus checks, and power saving settings beforehand.
- Just in case, please bring a backup of your presentation data. Also, to avoid loss of valuable data stored on your PC, we recommend backing up your data in advance.
- You can use videos, but please check whether the video can be correctly output and played back on the monitor installed in the venue during the monitor check.
- Audio playback is not available.
- Please create the slides in wide screen (16:9) format.
Poster Creation Guidelines
- Poster Venue
- Please create your poster within the specified size, according to the poster panel specification diagram below.
- Possible usage part of the poster panel Vertical: 115cm × Horizontal: 85cm
- Please list the title, affiliation, and author's name in both English and Japanese at the top of the poster.
- Please create the presentation content (diagrams and explanations) in English or Japanese.
- Please attach your poster yourself within the posting time.
The topic number is already prepared on the panel. Please be careful not to make a mistake.
Also, please remove it yourself within the removal time after posting.
- Thumbtacks for attaching posters are installed on each panel. Glue and cellophane tape cannot be used.
- If the poster remains after the removal time, it will be removed and disposed of by the secretariat. It will not be returned.
- Please note that the organizers and the secretariat cannot be responsible for the loss or theft of posters.
Poster Flash Talk
|Presentation Date and Time
||Explanation & Discussion Time
September 4 (Monday)
September 5 (Tuesday)
- The poster flash talk is 30 seconds.
- If you are a poster participant and wish to do a poster flash talk, please send a one-page PowerPoint slide to the following OneDrop by August 31 (Friday).
We will present the slide at the time of the flash talk.
Submit Flash Talk Slides Here